10 Shoes Every Woman Should Own
Shoes are what makes or breaks the overall look and feel of an outfit. As much as every woman would love own a thousand pairs of shoes, most of us will probably have to make do with about ten. The following are some classic women's shoe styles to go for:
1. Peep-toe pumps: These are perfect for a romantic date and even for work. We recommend peep-toes in a nude shade. They make your legs look longer and go with almost every item of clothing you own.
2. Black boots: Over the knee, knee-length, calf-length, or ankle-length, black boots are a wardrobe must-have. They make you look fierce and sexy. An almond-toe pair in leather or suede will see you through work and evenings.
3. Ballet flats: Versatile enough to cater for both professional and casual wear, plus comfortable, ballerina flats give you an instant girl-next-door vibe. Opt for colourful ballet flats to add a pop of colour to a monochrome outfit.
4. Wooden platform sandals: For an instantly bold look, go for strappy sandals with a high wooden platform and buckle closure. Besides adding inches to your frame, wooden platform sandals add a sexy-vibe-look to an outfit.
5. Canvas sneakers: Your perfect companion for running errands and for travelling, canvas shoes are the ultimate in durability and comfort. We recommend a cute pair in a neutral colour that you can play up with colourful laces.
6. Black pumps: The ultimate must-have for every girl's wardrobe, black pumps are chic and graceful. Black pumps in any heel length are classy and can literally be worn with everything. For comfort, get a pair with cushioned insoles and almond toes.
7. Metallic sandals: Metallic high heel sandals are the perfect accessory for a fun night out with friends or a special someone. Go for a sling-back in metallic gold, silver, coral, or blue with bow or ruched accents.
8. Suede booties: The perfect accessory for the jeans, pullover and scarf look, suede booties are gorgeous and functional. Opt for a pair with split collars or zipper accents. Booties with medium heels look the best.
9. Flat leather sandals: Black, brown, or tan, flat leather sandals are charming and flirty. Make sure the shoes have a back zip, a padded insole, and nifty gold-tone accents.
10. Designer shoes: Whether they are delicious boots or sky-high heels, every girl deserves a pair of designer shoes. Our top picks are Jimmy Choo, Christian Louboutin, Stuart Weitzman, and Manolo Blahnik for their outstanding craftsmanship.
Invest in good quality shoes that'll last you for years. Make sure to take good care of them, and they will return the favour by making you look like a million bucks.
Join Our Community!
Like what you see? Get a FREE account and start posting, sharing, and discovering more!
Have Questions? Contact Us!
Find out the answers to your questions by contacting us. We look forward to hearing from you!