Product Description & Reviews
Boot Height: Approx. 6" Tall. Polished leather toe. Full grain leather and nylon upper. Antibacterial and moisture-wicking lining. Shock Mitigation System. Oil and slip resistant, quite outsole. Open cell foam cushioning. Cushioning insole foam. Dual Density Polyou cushioning. Hypertext lasting board. Non metallic shank. Injection molded phylon midsole. Semi-rigid heel and toe reinforcement. Available in wide widths.The 5.11 Tactical™ A.T.A.C 6" boot is a tactical boot in a professional profile that promotes a comfortable, sturdy, and highly tactical construction..
Features & Highlights
- The 5.11 Tactical™ A.T.A.C 6" boot is a tactical boot in a professional profile that promotes a comfortable, sturdy, and highly tactical construction.
- Ideal for tactical boot for law enforcement, military, and tactical operators.
- Full grain leather and nylon upper with a polishable toe.
- Extra thick sausage laces remain tight and secure when you're on the move.
- Moisture-wicking textile lining offers excellent breathability. Odor Control technology in the lining offers excellent anti-microbial protection for a fresher foot environment. Semi-rigid heel and toe reinforcement for added protection. Cushioned Ortholite® insole with open cell foam cushioning provides excellent underfoot support and comfort. Hypertext lasting board. Injection-molded Phylon midsole with 5.11® Shock Mitigation System provides excellent shock absorption and support. No
|Manufacturer:||5.11 Tactical Apparel|
|Model:||ATAC 6In Boot-U|
|Part Number:||ATAC 6In Boot-U|
|Publisher:||5.11 Tactical Apparel|
|Studio:||5.11 Tactical Apparel|
|MPN:||ATAC 6In Boot-U|
|Item Weight:||4 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.39 x 0.39 x 0.39 inches|
|Package Weight:||5.11 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.9 x 4.8 x 4.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.