Product Description & Reviews
Designed for cold and wet outdoor conditions, these boots feature waterproof protection and microfiber and heat Reflective lining, maximizing warmth and comfort all-day. The durable rubber outsole will lets you challenge the winter wilderness.Durable Rubber outsole with multi-directional lugs for traction on varied terrain. Cold-weather boot featuring waterproof shell bottom unit, 200g Thermolite insulation rated to -25F. Cushioned EVA footbed for supportive comfort. All-weather protection and a toasty layer of insulation..
Features & Highlights
- Durable Rubber outsole with multi-directional lugs for traction on varied terrain
- Cold-weather boot featuring waterproof shell bottom unit, 200g Thermolite insulation rated to -25F
- Cushioned EVA footbed for supportive comfort. All-weather protection and a toasty layer of insulation.
- Premium Water Proof Upper, Oil and Slip Resistant.
- Measurements: Heel Height: 1 in, Platform 0.75 in, Circumference: 13 in, Shaft: 6 in.
|Part Number:||64390-161202-M-DK.BROWN BLACK-SZ-14|
|Package Weight:||4.55 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.99 x 5.2 x 5.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by arctiv8, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: TB0A1J4H214-210-10.5 Mdm US, ean: 0190284738130,
Waterproof hiking bootUpper made with premium waterproof leather from an LWG Silver-rated tannery. TimberDry eco-conscious waterproof membrane. Fully gusseted tongue keeps out debris and Durable 15% recycled rubber lug outsole is designed for traction. Removable anti-fatigue footbed. Compression-molded EVA midsole.