Product Description & Reviews
The Gel Blast series is one of the most popular court shoes and relied upon by pro and club players the world over. The Gel Blast 6 gets a lot of updates that improve it from the Gel Blast 5 but retain many the same features that make it a best seller. Using innovative Dynamic Wrap technology, the Gel-Blast 6 helps you push off and move faster. It replaces taping around the foot and works by locking your midfoot more securely. You can also adjust the tightness for a perfect fit. The Gel-Blast 6 offers great stability for players that make hard movements on court thanks to the combination of DuoMax and firmer Solyte 55. Staying agile and feeling comfortable is easy thanks to the new midsole and A-truss design. Lastly the ergonomic vamp design helps you move across the court aggressively while your natural gait is supported.
Features & Highlights
- Duomax Support System: A dual-density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport-specifically
- ComforDry Sockliner: This premium sockliner features higher rebound properties while providing excellent moisture management and a high-level of breathability
- Rearfoot and Forefoot Gel Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle
- Asymmetrical Lacing Design: Anatomically correct lacing environment that reduces potential for irritation and provides increased comfort and fit
- Trusttic System: Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.