Product Description & Reviews
Known for durability, stability and rugged style, the gel-kahana® 8 shoe offers target-area gel® cushioning for comfort and performance where the rubber meets the road, or trail. Engineered tough, the gel-kahana® 8 shoe is ready for your next adventure run or hike with outdoor style for all day use.Rear foot GEL Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to instance.. SpEVA Midsole: Material Improves bounce-back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown..
Features & Highlights
- Rear foot GEL Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to instance.
- SpEVA Midsole: Material Improves bounce-back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown.
- DuoMax Support System: A dual-density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability.
- Trusstic System: Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- Trail Specific Outsole: Reversed lugs provide uphill and downhill traction on all types of terrain. Fit Tip: If between sizes, order 0.5 size up ; Weight: 11.9 oz ; ASICS GEL-Kahana 8 is made for neutral- Foot Type:Normal size arches , Over- Foot Type :Low arches or flat feet.
|Manufacturer:||ASICS America Corporation|
|Publisher:||ASICS America Corporation|
|Studio:||ASICS America Corporation|
|Item Weight:||0.88 pounds|
|Package Weight:||2.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.6 x 4.8 x 4.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.