Product Description & Reviews
The CONDOR 6" Idaho Steel Toe Work Boot is constructed with quality genuine leather for long-lasting durability and a steel safety toe for ultimate protection. Enjoy work all day with the well protected comfort provided by the ultra cushioning polyurethane insole, along with the durability of the polyurethane outsole. The Idaho work boot is more lightweight than your average work boot due to utilization of quality materials on both the upper and the sole. Comes in Wide Width (E). We are confident in our product. Therefore, we offer a 12 MONTH MANUFACTURER WARRANTY. The warranty covers: - Upper and Outsole Separation To claim the warranty, contact us through Amazon for instructions.
Features & Highlights
- STEEL TOE / ASTM F 2413-11 CERTIFIED - The protective steel toe meets the requirements needed to resist a range of injury hazards in the workplace.
- DIRECT INJECTED - Condor work boot outsoles are made using a proprietary sole construction called AM-TECH® Direct Soling Technology. The outsole is direct injected and binds directly to the upper without the use of glue, creating an inseparable bond.
- ULTRA CUSHIONING SOLES - The ultra cushioning and flexible polyurethane (PU) midsole and insole provides excellent cushioning and comfort for all day support at your job or worksite.
- OIL/SLIP RESISTANCE - The single-density polyurethane (PU) outsole is oil, slip, abrasion resistance, and flex tested.
- 12 MONTH MANUFACTURER WARRANTY - See Product Description for more details.
|Item Weight:||2.95 pounds|
|Package Weight:||4 pounds|
|Package Size:||11.18 x 4.88 x 4.88 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.