Product Description & Reviews
The Condor 8" Colorado Work Boot utilizes genuine leather for long lasting durability and a mesh fabric lining for durable comfort. The side profile contains a thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) support piece for added toughness. A prime feature of the boot is the cushioning polyurethane outsole designed with precisely structured lugs for traction and a unique toe cap for added protection and shock absorption in addition to the steel toe. The outsole is also tested for oil, slip, and abrasion resistance for safety and peace of mind in the work area. A direct injected sole construction ensures that the outsole never falls apart and the polyurethane outsole material does not lose flexibility and cushioning over time. The 8" Colorado combines the ultimate comfort and safety all-in-one for a great looking and sturdy work boot. Boot comes in Wide Width (E). We are confident in our product. Therefore, we offer a 12 MONTH MANUFACTURER WARRANTY. The warranty covers: - Upper and Outsole Separation To claim the warranty, contact us through Amazon for instructions.
Features & Highlights
- Steel Toe / ASTM F2413-11 Certified
- AM-TECH® Direct Soling Technology: Outsole binds directly to the upper without the use of glue, creating an inseparable bond.
- Ultra-cushioning, lightweight, and durable single-density polyurethane (PU) sole for support and comfort and specially designed toe cap for added protection.
- Oil and slip resistant outsole to meet industrial standards.
- 12 MONTH MANUFACTURER WARRANTY - See Product Description for details.
|Package Weight:||4.55 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.28 x 5.2 x 5.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.