Product Description & Reviews
A technical all-around climbing shoe that has an asymmetrical toe profile with a low top-of-foot volume. The Axiom is non-aggressive when fitted flat-toed and high-performance when down-sized. Whether the climber is a beginner or advanced, this lace-up will offer all-day comfort and precision. One of Evolv's best offerings for a wide spectrum of climbers. The sole features 4.2 mm TRAX® high friction rubber and the rand is built from longer lasting VTR rubber. Free non-instruction action packed climbing DVD included!
Features & Highlights
- Leather throughout with microfiber lined front half for support and performance.Strategically placed synthetic leather for arch and heel area support.
- Non-aggressive last that can be downsized for added performance
- Unique Tongue Lock System to perfectly position the tongue every time
- ¾ Speed lacing system for ease of use
- FREE non-instruction action packed climbing DVD included!
|Package Weight:||1.8 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.2 x 4.3 x 4.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.