Product Description & Reviews
Certified to NFPA 1991 for chemical and hazmat cleanup, emergency response, and domestic preparedness. Made of special polymer material, this comfortable boot meets the protective footwear chemical permeation requirements of NFPA 1991 Standard on Vapor-Protective Ensembles for Hazardous Materials Emergencies. The HazProof boot has also been tested to Military Standard 282 and will provide protection against certain chemical warfare blister and nerve agents! Ideal Applications: Chemical and Hazmat Cleanup. Chemical Resistance: Hazardous Waste. See ASTM F1001 Listing & MIL-STD-282 Listing.
Features & Highlights
- Injection molded construction for 100% waterproof protection.
- Larger foot area is engineered to accommodate the extra bulk of an encapsulated suit for comfortable fit.
- Smooth exterior surface for easy decontamination.
- Stretch fastener closure system allows for easy on and off while wearing gloves.
- Meets ASTM F2413 M/I/75/C/75 EH, for Steel Toe Impact and Compression, and Electrical Hazard Protection.
|Manufacturer:||Trumbull Industries (Dummy Code for Tools)|
|Publisher:||Trumbull Industries (Dummy Code for Tools)|
|Studio:||Trumbull Industries (Dummy Code for Tools)|
|Item Size:||14 x 5 x 5 inches|
|Package Weight:||6.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.2 x 5.5 x 5.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.