Product Description & Reviews
Keep feet safe and protected from impacts in hazardous work environments with these Servus XTP 15" PVC Chemical-Resistant Steel Toe Men's Work Boots. Ideal for workers in food processing or on oil rigs, these men's work boots feature an injection molded,Injection molded PVC with Triple Density Technology (TDT) resists degradation from many harsh chemicals; seamless and 100% waterproof. FOOT FORM contour cushion insole provides arch and heel support, and is removable, washable and replaceable; thick, wide steel shank supports the arch.
Features & Highlights
- Injection molded PVC with Triple Density Technology (TDT) resists degradation from many harsh chemicals; seamless and 100% waterproof
- FOOT FORM contour cushion insole provides arch and heel support, and is removable, washable and replaceable; thick, wide steel shank supports the arch
- Dual-compound center sole offers cushioning and lasts longer; open pattern outsole self-cleans liquid and debris with every step; outsole perimeter is formulated for tough, long-wearing support
- Steel toe impact protection; Reinforced at critical stress points for extended durability
- ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75; Recommended use: poultry or fish processing, oil rigs, general industrial applications
|Manufacturer:||Sperian Protection Group|
|Color:||Black, Yellow & Gray|
|Publisher:||Sperian Protection Group|
|Studio:||Sperian Protection Group|
|Item Weight:||1 pounds|
|Item Size:||17.88 x 4.08 x 4.08 inches|
|Package Weight:||6.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||15.98 x 5 x 5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Dr. Martens
mpn: 2295W1661(D),R13397001(E, ean: 0883985172555,