Product Description & Reviews
Light and versatile with a burly side, the Detroit Mid work boot moves with you while delivering stability, support and steel-toe protection. Great for a variety of job sites, this work boot is made for wearing. MEETS ASTM F2412-11 AND F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH STANDARDSLeft and Right Asymmetrical Steel Toes. KEEN.DRY waterproof breathable membrane. Nubuck Waterproof Leather Upper. Torsional Stability Shank (TSS) for Midfoot Support. Dry-lex footwear lining with hydrophobic/hydrophilic two-zone comfort technology.
Features & Highlights
- Left and Right Asymmetrical Steel Toes
- KEEN.DRY waterproof breathable membrane
- Nubuck Waterproof Leather Upper
- Torsional Stability Shank (TSS) for Midfoot Support
- Dry-lex footwear lining with hydrophobic/hydrophilic two-zone comfort technology
- Removable dual-density EVA footbed
- Oil- and slip-resistant non-marking outsole
- Reflective Webbing for Additional Safety and Visibility
- CleanSport NXT(TM) FOR Natural Odor Protection
|Part Number:||1007004-004-10.5 D US|
|MPN:||1007004-004-10.5 D US|
|Item Weight:||3 pounds|
|Item Size:||11 x 6 x 6 inches|
|Package Weight:||4.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.8 x 5.6 x 5.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.