Product Description & Reviews
Light and versatile with a burly side, the Detroit Mid work boot moves with you while delivering stability, support and steel-toe protection. Great for a variety of job sites, this work boot is made for wearing. MEETS ASTM F2412-11 AND F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH STANDARDSLeft and Right Asymmetrical Steel Toes. KEEN.DRY waterproof breathable membrane. Nubuck Waterproof Leather Upper. Torsional Stability Shank (TSS) for Midfoot Support. Dry-lex footwear lining with hydrophobic/hydrophilic two-zone comfort technology.
Features & Highlights
- Left and Right Asymmetrical Steel Toes
- KEEN.DRY waterproof breathable membrane
- Nubuck Waterproof Leather Upper
- Torsional Stability Shank (TSS) for Midfoot Support
- Dry-lex footwear lining with hydrophobic/hydrophilic two-zone comfort technology
- Removable dual-density EVA footbed
- Oil- and slip-resistant non-marking outsole
- Reflective Webbing for Additional Safety and Visibility
- CleanSport NXT(TM) FOR Natural Odor Protection
|Part Number:||1007004-004-12 D US|
|MPN:||1007004-004-12 D US|
|Item Weight:||3 pounds|
|Item Size:||11 x 6 x 6 inches|
|Package Weight:||4.45 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.7 x 5.5 x 5.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By KEEN Utility
mpn: 1007970-204-13 2E US, ean: 0871209957965,
Here is the union of a durable, protective work boot and a comfortable, high-performance outdoor shoe. The Flint Low is great for carpenters, contract...
mpn: 18821-11, ean: 0640024959764,
Value-priced without compromising safety, these Servus Comfort Technology 14'' PVC Steel Toe Men's Work Boots are slip-resistant and 100% waterproof. ...
mpn: P89586, ean: 0018462631717,
With the latest industrial styling, this CAT 6in. 2nd shift steel toe boot provides you with protection, comfort and durability - on or off the jobsit...