Product Description & Reviews
Here is the union of a durable, protective work boot and a comfortable, high-performance outdoor shoe. The Flint Low is great for carpenters, contractors traveling from job to job, and weekends working the property. MEET ASTM F2412-11 AND F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH STANDARDSLeft and Right Asymmetrical Steel Toes. Nubuck Waterproof Leather Upper. Torsional Stability Shank (TSS) for Midfoot Support. Removable Metatomical Dual Density EVA Footbed. Oil- and Slip-Resistant Non-Marking Outsole. Dual Density Compression Molded EVA Midsole.
Features & Highlights
- Left and Right Asymmetrical Steel Toes
- Nubuck Waterproof Leather Upper
- Torsional Stability Shank (TSS) for Midfoot Support
- Removable Metatomical Dual Density EVA Footbed
- Oil- and Slip-Resistant Non-Marking Outsole
- Dual Density Compression Molded EVA Midsole
- Contoured Heel Lock
- CleanSport NXT(TM) FOR Natural Odor Protection
|Part Number:||1007970-204-13 2E US|
|MPN:||1007970-204-13 2E US|
|Item Weight:||1.7 pounds|
|Package Weight:||3.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||11.5 x 5.4 x 5.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.