The La Sportiva Tarantula Climbing Shoe is the all-around beginner's shoe for men and women who want to learn to climb and advance with speed. Easy on and easy off, an adjustable hook-and-loop closure system lets entry level climbers focus on improving skills and overall performance, instead of fussing with complicated gear. The unlined leather upper is excellent for moisture management and super comfortable for all day adventures. Long-lasting, extra grippy FriXion rubber soles grab onto rock, plastic, and other synthetic holds with ease and sensitivity, moving new climbers from the instruction wall to outdoor pitches with confidence. The low asymmetry of the Tarantula helps beginning climbers push the grades at a faster pace without compromising comfort. A rounded shape with higher volume won't strangle feet and offers just enough tactical performance for the novice to master new skills.
Features & Highlights
- RIGHT FOOT FORWARD - Designed for new climbers set on improvement, the Tarantula delivers comfort, convenience, and versatility; Sticky FriXion soles grip both rock and plastic with ease; Low asymmetrical build ushers climbers from the training wall to outdoor pitches
- ADJUSTABLE CLOSURE - The Tarantula's adjustable hook-and-loop closure system is adaptable to varying foot shapes and widths; The easy-on, easy-off design means you'll spend more time climbing and less time gearing up
- COMFORT AND PERFORMANCE - The unlined leather upper is breathable and keeps your feet dry all day; With its RL 45 last, the Tarantula's shape is just aggressive enough to learn how to edge, yet offers ample interior volume for a comfortable introduction to climbing
- BUILT TO LAST - This indoor/outdoor climbing shoe is constructed from high quality materials; 1.8mm LaspoFlex at the midsole and 5mm FriXion RS at the sole make the Tarantula as stable as it is durable
- TIPS FOR BUYING - Rock climbing shoes are designed to fit differently than other footwear; Reference the La Sportiva size chart in the product images for more accurate sizing; The fit should be tight for proper sensitivity; We recommend buying 0.5 - 1 US size smaller than your street shoes
|Item Weight:||0.75 pounds|
|Package Weight:||1.7 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.8 x 4.7 x 4.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by La Sportiva, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By La Sportiva
mpn: 10QTU, ean: 8020647444816,
Push the grade with this aggressive and comfortable lace up. The TarantuLace Women's is an unlined leather climbing shoe with asymmetric shape for advanced performance. The women's specific last on this shoe is great for upper end performance witho...
By La Sportiva
mpn: 10F-KIWI-44, ean: 0801216119247,
The La Sportiva TarantuLace is the super-comfortable, high-performance solution for any climber looking for one shoe to do it all. Designed for intermediate climbers, the TarantuLace features a rugged rubber heel rand, grippy FriXion RS rubber soles,...
By Black Diamond
mpn: BD570101ASH01051, ean: 0793661336976,
While the Momentum climbing shoe was built with ultimate comfort in mind it excels in performance. With Engineered Knit Technology for exceptional breathability and innovative proprietary molded rubber, the Momentum is the perfect entry-level climb...
By Climb X
A great all around comfortable shoe that is precise enough for your next gym session. Features double stitch construction, padded collar and heel, polypropylene midsole and one-piece binding. Size up for a comfort fit and size down for a more aggress...