Product Description & Reviews
Lacrosse classic natural rubber 18in. tall boot features ozone-resistant and scent-free 100% rubber waterproof protection. Adjustable ankle strap provides a secure fit and the Ankle-Fit design prevents slippage while walking. Wool-felt midsole gives insulating protection and a removable EVA footbed provides cushioning comfort. Traction comes from the self-cleaning Chevron cleated outsole that won't track mud or dirt. It's a great boot for messy environments. Size: 10, Color: Green, Application: Kneeboot (work or outdoor), Material: Rubber Lightweight, comfortable and made to move, LaCrosse's Burly Classic Hunting boot is must-have gear for the stand, field, or blind. Constructed in waterproof, scent-free rubber, this boot features a stealthy neutral finish and foam padding for added warmth and cushioning, so your feet won't give out before your game does. Special ankle-fit technology provides a no-slip, fitted profile.
Features & Highlights
- Hand-laid premium ZXT Rubber for durable, waterproof, scent-free protection
- ZXT Rubber is ozone, abrasion and tear resistant with added tensile strength
- 9mm wool felt midsole with polymeric foam insulation for warmth around the foot
- Multilayer rubber on the toe and heel plus a double-layer, ribbed vamp for added durability
- Ankle Fit locks the heel in place and top strap is adjustable for a comfortable, secure fit
|Model:||18" Burly Classic|
|Part Number:||18" Burly Classic|
|MPN:||18" Burly Classic|
|Item Weight:||6.51 pounds|
|Item Size:||13.5 x 6.25 x 6.25 inches|
|Package Weight:||7.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||13.7 x 6.2 x 6.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.