Product Description & Reviews
Ideal for landscaping and construction workers who require added toe protection, these Muck Chore Classic Tall Steel Toe Men's Rubber Work Boots keep feet dry and comfortable all day long. The 5 mm neoprene is waterproof and shock-absorbent. It also retains heat and is flexible to adjust to the natural contours of the foot for good support. In addition to outer waterproofing, these men's safety boots keep feet dry on the inside by wicking perspiration away from the skin. Built for durability, these men's rubber work boots feature a steel toe for impact protection, a steel shank for added support, and easy-to-clean rubber overlays and outsoles.
Features & Highlights
- 5 mm neoprene provides comfort and flexibility, along with excellent waterproofing, shock absorption and heat retention properties; adjusts to your foot shape to resist blisters and chafing
- 100% waterproof work boots; easy-to-clean high-grade rubber overlay with durable, quick-cleaning outsole; 16-inch height for added protection
- Breathable Airmesh lining wicks away humidity and perspiration, and allows air to travel throughout the boot; comfort rated from subfreezing to 65 °F/18 °C
- Steel shank for support; triple toe and quadruple rubber heel reinforcement for added protection and durability
- Steel toe protects against impacts from above; meets ASTM F2413-11 M I /75 C/75 EH
|Item Weight:||7.43 pounds|
|Item Size:||14.17 x 4.92 x 4.92 inches|
|Package Weight:||5.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||14.2 x 5.7 x 5.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.