Product Description & Reviews
Get ready for snowand ice with these durable NEOS 11" Explorer Waterproof Winter Overshoes. Equipped with a versatile, slip-resistant lugged Perma outsole, these winter overshoes offer reliable traction on ice and snow. Lightweight foam insulation adds extra warmth to your work boots or hikers, while the tough nylon upper is designed to keep wind and moisture on the outside. Ideal for industries like construction, farming and outdoor general work, these waterproof overshoes feature an adjustable hook and loop strap system to keep them securely in place. Finished with a snow shoe-compatible heel, these slip-resistant overboots are equally suitable for winter sports and recreation. The compact design makes for easy storage when not in use.
Features & Highlights
- 500 Denier waterproof nylon upper protects against water, snow, sleet, rain and wind; lightweight design helps prevent foot and leg fatigue
- 4 mm polyurethane foam insulation ensures warmth in extreme temperatures; hook-and-loop strap system for secure, comfortable fit
- Rugged but lightweight Perma outsole is slip-resistant to ensure good traction on snow and ice; snow shoe-compatible heel
- Compact for convenient storage; optional 10 mm removable EVA insole adds comfort (sold separately)
- Recommended use: construction, transportation, mining, utility, oil and gas, farming and equestrian, outdoor general purpose
|Manufacturer:||Sperian Protection Group|
|Publisher:||Sperian Protection Group|
|Studio:||Sperian Protection Group|
|Item Weight:||5 pounds|
|Item Size:||17.07 x 4.47 x 4.47 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.8 x 7.6 x 7.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.