Product Description & Reviews
The Evolution is a high-performance competition shoe designed to provide superior flexibility and support during elite stunts. At just 6.5 oz., the form-fitting design provides a "slipper-sequel", ultra lightweight feel. It also features strategically located rubber outsole pods improving the durability in high wear areas without compromising performance.6.5 oz. - Feather light Bubble laces for an additional secure fit.Leather and Sateen upper for superior support and breathability. Ergonomically designed insole to match the contours under the foot for superior comfort, arch support and enhanced cushioning.
Features & Highlights
- 6.5 oz. - Feather light Bubble laces for an additional secure fit.Leather and Sateen upper for superior support and breathability
- Ergonomically designed insole to match the contours under the foot for superior comfort, arch support and enhanced cushioning
- Designed to meet the athlete's performance needs on a Spring Floor
- Infinity the forefoot for a natural fit around the toes and impact area Ankle Lock Technology enhances the heel fit around the ankle
- Refer size chart displayed in secondary images
- . These shoes are not supposed to fit like a normal shoe
|Manufacturer:||Eric McCrite Company|
|Publisher:||Eric McCrite Company|
|Studio:||Eric McCrite Company|
|Item Weight:||0.41 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.9 x 2.01 x 2.01 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.9 x 5 x 5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.