Product Description & Reviews
Combining the fit, feel and lace-up security of leather boots with the protection of rubber footwear, Ranger 10" Men's Leather & Rubber Insulated Steel Toe Pac Boots are ideal for working in cold weather or refrigerated environments. These men's work boots keep your feet warm with built-in insulation and a Thermolite insole that achieves a comfort rating to -50 °F (-45 °C). The SAFE-TOE steel toe protects your feet from impacts and the steel shank offers extra arch support for long days on your feet. The waterproof rubber bottom and outsole of these insulated work boots deliver improved traction for secure footing on slick surfaces.
Features & Highlights
- Durable and rugged leather upper protects you from the elements; waterproof rubber bottom; combines the fit, feel and lace-up security of leather boots with the protection of rubber footwear
- Built-in Insulation and 3/4" removable foam liner with Thermolite insole achieve a comfort rating down to -50 °F (-45 °C)
- Steel shank for additional arch support; Bar Grip outsole deliver improved traction for secure movement across slippery winter terrain
- SAFE-TOE steel toe protects against impacts from above; ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 and CAN/CSA Z195-05 Grade 1
- Recommended use: cold weather, construction, outdoor work, refrigeration, food processing, farm & equestrian
|Manufacturer:||Honeywell Safety Products, USA|
|Publisher:||Honeywell Safety Products, USA|
|Studio:||Honeywell Safety Products, USA|
|Item Size:||15.1 x 3.95 x 3.95 inches|
|Package Weight:||7.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||14 x 4.4 x 4.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.