Product Description & Reviews
Working triple duty, these waterproof Ranger 12" Heavy-Duty Insulated Men's Rubber Work Boots protect against water, impacts and weather. Full fleece insulation keeps feet warm in cold temperatures, and the hand-laid construction is vulcanized for 100% waterproof protection. The SAFE-TOE steel toe of these insulated work boots guards against impacts from above. A heavy-duty TracTread outsole and heel offers improved traction on slick or icy surfaces, while the cushioned and composite shank ensure all-day comfort. The three-eyelet lace-up top of these men's work boots can be tied tight for a secure fit around your calves.
Features & Highlights
- Durable, flexible, industrial weight rubber is hand-laid and vulcanized at high heat for 100% waterproof construction; ozone-resistant to prevent cracks and remain flexible in cold weather
- Full fleece insulation to keep feet warm in cold working environments; cushioned insole and ultra-composite shank supports the arch and helps fight foot and leg fatigue
- Heavy-duty TracTread outsole and heel for improved grip and traction on slick or icy surfaces; tough but soft fabric lining for easy on/off
- SAFE-TOE steel toe protects against impacts from above; ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 and CAN/CSA Z195-05 Grade 1; 3-eyelet lace-up top for secure fit
- Recommended use: construction, mining, oil & gas, farm & equestrian
|Manufacturer:||Sperian Protection Group|
|Publisher:||Sperian Protection Group|
|Studio:||Sperian Protection Group|
|Item Size:||17.35 x 4.3 x 4.3 inches|
|Package Weight:||4.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||14 x 3.5 x 3.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.