Product Description & Reviews
Built for cold weather wear, Ranger 16" Heavy Duty Men's Rubber Insulated Work Boots have an expandable gusset and two-buckle closure for stretching over thick, bulky pant bottoms to keep out snow, drafts and moisture. Made from premium grade ozone-resistant rubber, these men's work boots remain flexible in cold environments for comfort and ease of movement. Polymeric foam insulation and a soft felt midsole keep feet warm during long hours outdoors. The TracTread outsole on these insulated work boots is abrasion-resistant and long-lasting. The steel shank supports your arch, reducing leg and foot fatigue during long work shifts.
Features & Highlights
- Durable, flexible, industrial weight rubber is hand-laid and vulcanized at high heat for 100% waterproof construction; ozone-resistant to prevent cracks and remain flexible in cold weather
- Polymeric foam insulation protects feet from cold weather conditions; durable and comfortable fabric lining for easy on/off; two-buckle closure on expandable gusset for easy of entry and a secure fit
- Soft, felt midsole for additional warmth and comfort underfoot; steel shank supports the arch, reducing leg and foot fatigue
- Heavy-duty TracTread outsole for improved grip on slippery surfaces and rough terrain; reinforced heel for durability; soft toe for light-wearing comfort
- Recommended use: construction, farm and equestrian, general purpose, damp or muddy conditions
|Manufacturer:||Sperian Protection Group|
|Publisher:||Sperian Protection Group|
|Studio:||Sperian Protection Group|
|Item Size:||16.68 x 5 x 5 inches|
|Package Weight:||6.65 pounds|
|Package Size:||16 x 5 x 5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.