Product Description & Reviews
Ranger 17" Heavy Duty Men's Rubber Irrigation Boots are constructed from ozone-resistant premium grade rubber for superior flexibility in cold weather. Ideal for wet, slippery environments like irrigation work, these men's work boots are 100% waterproof with a tough, durable TracTread outsole for improved traction on slippery surfaces. The shovel shank guard in these rubber work boots supports the arch when digging, reducing leg and foot fatigue, while the built-in cushioned insole offers additional comfort during extended wear.
Features & Highlights
- Durable, flexible, industrial weight rubber is hand-laid and vulcanized at high heat for 100% waterproof construction; ozone-resistant to prevent cracks and remain flexible in cold weather
- Built-in insole is cushioned for comfort during extended wear; soft toe for light-wearing comfort
- Shovel shank guard supports the arches, reducing leg and foot fatigue when digging
- Heavy-duty TracTread outsole for improved grip and traction on slippery surfaces and rough terrain
- Recommended use: boat decks, irrigation, general outdoor use, hunting, construction, farm & equestrian
|Manufacturer:||Sperian Protection Group|
|Publisher:||Sperian Protection Group|
|Studio:||Sperian Protection Group|
|Item Size:||16.09 x 3.82 x 3.82 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||13 x 3.8 x 3.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.