Product Description & Reviews
These multifunctional Ranger 6" Heavy-Duty Men's Rubber Steel Toe Work Shoes are ideal for wet and muddy work sites. The hand-layered commercial grade rubber of these work shoes is dipped and heat-sealed for 100% waterproof protection. The composite shank offers arch support for comfort, and the TracTread outsole offers superior grip and traction on slick or uneven surfaces. The built-in FOOT FORM contoured insole of these safety shoes is cushioned for all-day comfort. The steel toe protects against impacts, and a 5-eyelet lace-up closure provides a tight and secure fit.
Features & Highlights
- Durable, flexible, industrial weight rubber is hand-laid and vulcanized at high heat for 100% waterproof construction; ozone-resistant to prevent cracks and remain flexible in cold weather
- 5-eyelet lace-up closure for a tight and secure fit; composite shank supports arches and reinforces construction
- FOOT FORM contoured insole provides proper cushioning and arch support to fight foot and leg fatigue; removable, washable and replaceable; tough but soft fabric lining for easy on/off
- Heavy-duty TracTread outsole and heel for improved grip on slippery surfaces and rough terrain; SAFE-TOE steel toe protects against impacts; ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH and CAN/CSA Z195-05 Grade 1
- Recommended use: construction, mining, oil & gas, food processing, farm & equestrian, waste disposal
|Manufacturer:||Sperian Protection Group|
|Publisher:||Sperian Protection Group|
|Studio:||Sperian Protection Group|
|Item Size:||6.78 x 5.66 x 5.66 inches|
|Package Weight:||5.65 pounds|
|Package Size:||15 x 3.3 x 3.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
sku: 82330.08.01, mpn: 82330.08, ean: 0081138823082,