Product Description & Reviews
Crafted in premium grade vulcanized rubber, these Ranger Bullhead 32" Heavy-Duty Men's Full Rubber Insulated Hip Boots are 100% waterproof to keep you dry from hip to toe. These rubber hip boots feature polymeric foam insulation and a thick 9 mm felt insole to keep your feet warm in cold work environments. The TracTread outsole provides excellent traction on slippery surfaces and rough terrain. A built-in steel shank in these insulated hip boots gives you additional support at the arch, reducing leg and foot fatigue.
Features & Highlights
- Durable, flexible, industrial weight rubber is hand-laid and vulcanized at high heat for 100% waterproof construction; ozone-resistant to prevent cracks and remain flexible in cold weather
- Polymeric foam insulation with additional thick 9 mm felt insole keeps feet warm in cold environments; durable fabric lining wicks away moisture and allows for easy on/off
- Built-in steel shank for additional support at the arch, reducing leg and foot fatigue; adjustable, stay-tight strap for a snug and secure fit
- Self-cleaning, cleated outsole offers better traction and easy maintenance
- Recommended use: extreme outdoor activities, fishing, farm & equestrian
|Manufacturer:||Sperian Protection Group|
|Publisher:||Sperian Protection Group|
|Studio:||Sperian Protection Group|
|Item Weight:||9 pounds|
|Item Size:||17.47 x 6.25 x 6.25 inches|
|Package Weight:||9.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||15 x 7.9 x 7.9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.