Product Description & Reviews
Hard-working and multifunctional, Ranger Lineman's Zip Pac 12" Heavy-Duty Insulated Rubber Men's Work Boots are built for hazardous work sites in cold environments. Polymeric foam insulation and a soft 3/8" insulating felt insole keep feet warm and comfortable in extreme temperatures. These men's work boots feature a steel toe to protect your feet from falling objects, and a steel midsole to protect against punctures. The ultra-composite shank offers support to your arch. For secure footing on rough terrain, the TracTread outsole of these insulated safety boots provides improved grip and traction while a heavy duty side zipper makes for easy on/off.
Features & Highlights
- Durable, flexible, industrial weight rubber is hand-laid and vulcanized at high heat for 100% waterproof construction; ozone-resistant to prevent cracks and remain flexible in cold weather
- Polymeric foam insulation for warmth in cold climates; soft 3/8" insulating felt insole for improved comfort; durable nylon lining make boot easy to slide on and off
- Heavy-duty zipper closure allows for easy on and off; adjustable side strap for a snug fit; high-abrasion resistant TracTread outsole for traction on rough terrain
- Ultra-composite shank reinforces construction and supports the arch; SAFE-TOE steel toe and SAFE-STEP steel midsole protect against impacts and punctures; ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 PR EH
- Recommended use: construction, mining, oil & gas, food processing, farm & equestrian
|Manufacturer:||Sperian Protection Group|
|Publisher:||Sperian Protection Group|
|Studio:||Sperian Protection Group|
|Item Size:||16.84 x 5.16 x 5.16 inches|
|Package Weight:||7.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||11 x 8 x 8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.