Product Description & Reviews
Fanning mens sandals are REEF’s best-selling flip flops for men with a church key bottle opener built into the rubber outsole. These are the water-friendly mens sandals of legendary three-time world champ and perennial pro surfing powerhouse Mick Fanning. With the Fanning mens sandals, you get maximum comfort with the molded EVA footbed, anatomical arch support, 360-degree heel airbag, and synthetic nubuck strap. Be ready for any water adventure with these flip flops for men. These are the only mens sandals with a bottle opener. From the beach to the lake or just hanging out by the pool, this style can handle the splashes. REEF is inspired by water, the ocean, perfect waves, perfect beaches and the journey along the way to find them. At the core of REEF’s latin roots is the inherent sensuality of the beach. The REEF team is committed to having fun in and out of the water, as well as giving back to the world that inspires them.
Features & Highlights
- FANNING MENS SANDALS: REEF's best selling flip flops for men with a bottle opener. They are handcrafted with a comfortable footbed and anatomical arch support.
- BOTTLE OPENER: Church key bottle opener integrated into the rubber outsole giving you thirst quenching technology on the go.
- ARCH SUPPORT: Anatomical arch support flip flops for men.
- FOOTBED and AIRBAG: Shock absorbing mens sandals with contoured compression molded EVA foam footbed and 360 degree heel airbag enclosed in soft polyurethane.
- OUTSOLE: Reef Icon Herringbone Rubber outsole gives you durable strong traction control.
- STRAP: Soft and comfortable water-friendly synthetic nubuck upper strap.
|Item Weight:||0.44 pounds|
|Item Size:||16 x 8 x 8 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.2 x 1.7 x 1.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Reef, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.