Product Description & Reviews
Protect your feet from chemicals, contaminants and acids with these Servus 12" Neoprene Soft Toe Men's Work Boots. Triple-dipped in neoprene, these men's work boots have a seamless design that's 100% waterproof and highly flexible, allowing you to bend and reach with ease. The fabric lining is soft, durable and breathable to wick away moisture and keep feet dry while the removable insole provides all-day comfort. These soft toe neoprene boots are finished with a self-cleaning Chevron outsole that squeegees out liquids and debris for increased slip-resistance.
Features & Highlights
- Triple-dipped neoprene is seamless, 100% waterproof and highly resistant to acids, chemicals and contaminants; hand-laid natural rubber base is flexible and strong, even at critical stress points
- Removable and washable Breathe-O-Prene insole provides shock absorption and moisture-wicking; soft, durable fabric lining is breathable, keeping feet dry
- Self-cleaning Chevron outsole offers a flat, surface-to-surface tread pattern for increased slip-resistance, while open channels squeegee out liquids and debris with each step
- Soft toe; electrical hazard rated outsole; ASTM F2413-11 EH
- Recommended use: construction, food processing, farming & equestrian, general purpose
|Manufacturer:||Sperian Protection Group|
|Publisher:||Sperian Protection Group|
|Studio:||Sperian Protection Group|
|Item Size:||17.35 x 4.3 x 4.3 inches|
|Package Weight:||4.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.1 x 4.4 x 4.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.