Product Description & Reviews
Ideal for work in the food processing industry, these Servus 12" Polyurethane Processing Overboots feature a heavy-duty .8 mm thermal polyerethane upper. The upper is 100% waterproof and can be easily sanitized after usage. A strap ensures a secure fit to avoid trip hazards, and the wide gusset facilitates easy on/off. The open tread outsole on these work boots is also lightweight polyurethane to help prevent foot and leg fatigue.Heavy-duty .8 mm thermal polyurethane upper is easily sanitized and is 100% waterproof to keep feet dry.
Features & Highlights
- Heavy-duty .8 mm thermal polyurethane upper is easily sanitized and is 100% waterproof to keep feet dry
- Polyurethane outsole and open tread design are lightweight to prevent foot and leg fatigue
- Unique strap system provides a secure fit to prevent boot from slipping and causing a trip hazard
- Wide, easily opened gusset provide ease in putting on or taking off over shoes
- Recommended use: food processing
|Manufacturer:||Sperian Protection Group|
|Publisher:||Sperian Protection Group|
|Studio:||Sperian Protection Group|
|Item Size:||18.65 x 4.47 x 4.47 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.85 pounds|
|Package Size:||9 x 6.6 x 6.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.