Product Description & Reviews
Servus 12" PVC Polyblend Soft Toe Shrimp Boots are reinforced at critical stress points for improved durability and longer boot life. Using a polyblend injection molded rubber, these work boots maintain their flexibility in cold environments for better comfort and ease of movement on the job. Deep cleat angles on the outsole of these rubber boots provide a secure grip on wet decks, while the FOOT FORM removable contoured insole is cushioned for all-day comfort. Steel shanks provide additional support and stability, reducing leg and foot fatigue.
Features & Highlights
- PVC polyblend injection molded boots are seamless and 100% waterproof yet stay flexible in cold environments; resistant to degradation from agricultural chemicals, fertilizers and animal waste
- Lightweight FOOT FORM contour cushion insole provides excellent arch and heel support, and are removable and washable, and replaceable; steel shanks reinforce construction and support the arch
- Deep angle cleated outsole and heel prevents slips and falls on slippery surfaces
- Reinforced at critical stress points for longer wear
- Soft toe; ASTM F2413-11 EH; Recommended use: fishing, shrimping
|Manufacturer:||Sperian Protection Group|
|Publisher:||Sperian Protection Group|
|Studio:||Sperian Protection Group|
|Item Weight:||4 pounds|
|Item Size:||17.88 x 4.08 x 4.08 inches|
|Package Weight:||4.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.36 x 4.8 x 4.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.