Product Description & Reviews
Servus 15" PVC Polyblend Steel Toe Men's Work Boots feature a completely seamless construction that is 100% waterproof, and resistant to chemicals and harsh substances found on outdoor worksites. Made of a specially formulated polyblend PVC, these steel toe boots maintain their flexibility in cold environments for better comfort and ease of movement on the job. Deep cleat angles on the outsole of these work boots provide a secure grip on slick surfaces, while the FOOT FORM removable contoured insole is cushioned for all-day comfort.
Features & Highlights
- PVC polyblend injection molded boots are seamless and 100% waterproof yet stay flexible in cold environments; resistant to degradation from agricultural chemicals, fertilizers and animal waste
- Lightweight FOOT FORM contour cushion insole provides arch and heel support, and is removable, washable, and replaceable; steel shank provides additional support, reducing leg and foot fatigue
- Easy guide along shaft to customize height; reinforced at critical stress points for longer wear; deep angle cleated outsole prevents slips and falls on slippery surfaces
- Steel toe impact protection; electrical hazard rated outsole; ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH
- Recommended use: construction, oil & gas, food processing, farming & equestrian, general purpose
|Manufacturer:||Sperian Protection Group|
|Publisher:||Sperian Protection Group|
|Studio:||Sperian Protection Group|
|Item Size:||17.88 x 4.08 x 4.08 inches|
|Package Weight:||5 pounds|
|Package Size:||11 x 2.8 x 2.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.