Product Description & Reviews
Value-priced without compromising safety, these Servus Comfort Technology 14" PVC Steel Toe Men's Work Boots are slip-resistant and 100% waterproof. Made with a special PVC formulation designed for outdoor industries, these men's work boots resist degradation from agricultural chemicals and fertilizers, so they last longer. Deep angle cleats on the outsole provide solid traction on slippery surfaces, and a contoured heel cup reduces heel slippage. A cushioned contoured insole and unique scalloped top edge make these steel toe boots comfortable to wear all day long.
Features & Highlights
- PVC polyblend injection molded construction is seamless and 100% waterproof but flexible for greater comfort; resistant to degradation from agricultural chemicals, fertilizers and animal waste
- CT (Comfort Technology) offers a unique scalloped top-line for easy flexing; guide along shaft allows for customized height; reinforced at critical stress points for longer wear
- Lightweight FOOT FORM contour cushion insole provides arch and heel support, and is removable, washable and replaceable
- Deep angle cleated outsole prevents slips and falls on slippery surfaces; contoured heel cup reduces heel slippage; steel toe impact protection; electrical hazard rated outsole; ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH
- Recommended use: food processing, custodial, farm, general purpose
|Manufacturer:||Sperian Protection Group|
|Color:||Black - Steel Toe|
|Publisher:||Sperian Protection Group|
|Studio:||Sperian Protection Group|
|Item Weight:||0.83 pounds|
|Item Size:||17.88 x 4.08 x 4.08 inches|
|Package Weight:||5 pounds|
|Package Size:||11.8 x 4.2 x 4.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.