Product Description & Reviews
Featuring a seamless construction, these Servus Iron Duke 15" PVC Polyblend Men's Steel Toe Work Boots are 100% waterproof and equipped with a steel toe for impact protection on the job. Using a polyblend injection molded rubber, these steel toe boots stay flexible in cold environments for better comfort and ease of movement on the job. Deep cleat angles on the outsole prevent slips and falls, while the contoured cushion insole and supportive steel shank provide all-day comfort.PVC polyblend injection molded construction is seamless and 100% waterproof yet stays flexible in cold environments; easy guide along shaft to customize height.
Features & Highlights
- PVC polyblend injection molded construction is seamless and 100% waterproof yet stays flexible in cold environments; easy guide along shaft to customize height
- Lightweight FOOT FORM contour cushion insole provides arch and heel support, and is removable, washable and replaceable; steel shank provides additional support, reducing leg and foot fatigue
- Reinforced at critical stress points for longer wear; deep angle cleated outsole prevents slips and falls on slippery surfaces
- Resistant to degradation from agricultural chemicals, fertilizers and animal waste; ASTM F2413-11
- Recommended use: construction, oil & gas, food processing, farming & equestrian, general purpose
|Manufacturer:||Sperian Protection Group|
|Publisher:||Sperian Protection Group|
|Studio:||Sperian Protection Group|
|Item Size:||17.88 x 4.08 x 4.08 inches|
|Package Weight:||5.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||13.6 x 3.3 x 3.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.