Product Description & Reviews
These Servus Iron Duke 6" PVC Polyblend Steel Toe Men's Work Shoes are seamless and 100% waterproof, yet stay flexible in cold environments for ease of movement. The steel toe keeps your feet protected, and the 5-eyelet lace-up design delivers a tight, secure fit. Ideal for slick, wet conditions, the safety shoes are resistant to degradation from agricultural chemicals, fertilizers and animal wastet. The Deep V-Trac outsole and heel of these work shoes offer added traction to prevent slips and falls.
Features & Highlights
- PVC polyblend injection molded boots are seamless and 100% waterproof yet stay flexible in cold environments; resistant to degradation from agricultural chemicals, fertilizers and animal waste
- 5-eyelet design laces up for a close, secure fit; reinforced at critical stress points for longer wear
- Lightweight FOOT FORM contour cushion insole provides excellent arch and heel support, and are removable and washable, and replaceable; steel shanks reinforce construction and support the arch
- Deep V-Trac outsole and heel deliver added traction to prevent slips and falls; steel toe impact protection; electrical hazard rated outsole; ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH
- Recommended use: construction, oil & gas, food processing, farming & equestrian, general purpose
|Manufacturer:||Sperian Protection Group|
|Publisher:||Sperian Protection Group|
|Studio:||Sperian Protection Group|
|Item Weight:||3.17 pounds|
|Item Size:||17.88 x 4.08 x 4.08 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.17 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.32 x 5.28 x 5.28 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.