Product Description & Reviews
With an oversized design to fit over your largest work boots, these Servus SuperFit 12" PVC Chemical-Resistant Men's Overboots make it easy to keep your work footwear protected from hazardous chemicals and liquids. Tested to meet the chemical requirements of MIL-0-43995C and commercial specification A-A-59520, these men's overboots are ideal for work in waste disposal, fisheries and other hazardous chemical industries. The unique dual PVC compound is seamless and 100% waterproof, with a higher shaft for extra protection from splashes. The SF Wide Grip outsole improves traction, and extra-wide kick-off lugs are molded into the back heels of these boots for easy, hands-free removal.
Features & Highlights
- Provides added protection for hazardous chemical handling, waste disposal and other hazardous liquids; tested to meet the chemical requirements of MIL-0-43995C and commercial specification A-A-59520
- SuperFit oversized design that fits easily over your large work boots and recreational footwear; dual PVC compounds create a stretch top and durable, long-wearing outsole; 100% waterproof protection
- SF Wide Grip outsole adds extra traction and footing; extra-large molded kick-off lugs for easy removal without contaminating hands; reinforced bumpers on high-wear heel and toe areas
- Molded boot buttons eliminate seams for true waterproofing; tabbed closure loops make it easy to secure buttons with one hand or when wearing gloves
- Recommended use: waste disposal, fisheries, hazardous chemical handling
|Manufacturer:||Sperian Protection Group|
|Publisher:||Sperian Protection Group|
|Studio:||Sperian Protection Group|
|Item Size:||17.88 x 4.08 x 4.08 inches|
|Package Weight:||4.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||12 x 7 x 7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.