Product Description & Reviews
For improved traction on slick, slippery surfaces, Servus XTP 15" PVC Chemical-Resistant Soft Toe Men's Work Boots have a specially-designed open pattern outsole that self-cleans liquid and debris from underfoot to help prevent slips and falls. Ideal for workers in food processing or on oil rigs, these men's work boots feature proprietary formulations to resist degradation from many harsh chemicals. Injection-molded, Triple Density Technology (TDT) offers seamless, waterproof wear that keeps feet dry and protected. The FOOT FORM contoured insole and wide steel shanks in these rubber boots provide arch and heel support for comfort during long days on your feet.
Features & Highlights
- Injection molded PVC with Triple Density Technology (TDT) resists degradation from many harsh chemicals; seamless and 100% waterproof
- FOOT FORM contour cushion insole provides arch and heel support, and is removable, washable and replaceable; steel shank is longer, wider and thicker for outstanding arch support
- Dual-compound center sole offers cushioning and lasts longer; open pattern outsole self-cleans liquid and debris with every step; outsole perimeter is formulated for tough, long-wearing support
- Reinforced at critical stress points for extended durability; higher, wider kick-off lugs for easy on/off; red midsole stripe indicates non-safety toe
- Recommended use: poultry or fish processing, oil rigs, farms, general industrial applications
|Manufacturer:||Sperian Protection Group|
|Publisher:||Sperian Protection Group|
|Studio:||Sperian Protection Group|
|Item Size:||17.88 x 4.08 x 4.08 inches|
|Package Weight:||5.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||14.7 x 5.2 x 5.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.