Product Description & Reviews
in hazardous work environments with these Servus XTP 15" PVC Chemical-Resistant Steel Toe Men's Work Boots. Ideal for workers in food processing or on oil rigs, these men's work boots feature an injection molded, Triple Density Technology (TDT) construction that resists degradation from exposure to chemicals. The FOOT FORM contoured insole and wide steel shank in these waterproof rubber boots provide arch and heel support for comfort during long days on your feet. A dual-compound center sole increases cushioning and tread life, while the open pattern outsole self-cleans liquid and debris with every step. The outsole perimeter is formulated for tough, long-wearing support.
Features & Highlights
- Injection molded PVC with Triple Density Technology (TDT) resists degradation from many harsh chemicals; seamless and 100% waterproof
- FOOT FORM contour cushion insole provides arch and heel support, and is removable, washable and replaceable; steel shank is longer, wider and thicker for outstanding arch support
- Dual-compound center sole offers cushioning and lasts longer; open pattern outsole self-cleans liquid and debris with every step; outsole perimeter is formulated for tough, long-wearing support
- Reinforced at critical stress points for extended durability; higher, wider kick-off lugs for easy on/off; steel toe impact protection; ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75
- Recommended use: poultry or fish processing, oil rigs, general industrial applications
|Manufacturer:||Servus by Honeywell|
|Color:||Forest Green, Blue & Tan|
|Publisher:||Servus by Honeywell|
|Studio:||Servus by Honeywell|
|Item Weight:||5.2 pounds|
|Item Size:||17.88 x 4.08 x 4.08 inches|
|Package Weight:||5.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||11 x 5 x 5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.