Product Description & Reviews
Designed to perform in rough waves and on demanding jobs, these XTRATUF Legacy Series 12" Plain Toe Neoprene Men's Fishing Boots boast a seamless, 100% waterproof construction to keep your feet dry and protected. The flexible neoprene boots are triple-dipped to withstand daily exposure to fish fats, acids, diesel fuel and other solvents. The signature Chevron outsole offers unparalleled slip-resistance on wet decks. Hand-layered construction provides flex and strength at critical stress points. Moisture-wicking Breathe-O-Prene insoles absorb shocks, and their breathable, open cell structure reduces insole drying time. Toe & heel guards protect these men's fishing boots against abrasions, and the heel counter secures the foot in place.
Features & Highlights
- Triple-dipped latex neoprene is 100% waterproof and ozone, acid & chemical resistant; softer, lighter and more pliable than ordinary rubber
- Slip-resistant, non-marking Chevron outsole provides excellent traction in extreme conditions on any surface
- Hand-layered construction allows flex and provides strength at critical stress points.
- Moisture-wicking Breathe-O-Prene insoles absorb shocks and have a breathable, open cell structure to reduce insole drying time
- Toe & heel guards protect against abrasions; heel counter secures the foot to prevent movement in the boot
|Item Weight:||4 pounds|
|Item Size:||19.04 x 5.13 x 5.13 inches|
|Package Weight:||6.7 pounds|
|Package Size:||14.7 x 5.3 x 5.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.